Features of PE pipe
1. Non-toxic and sanitary: The pipe material is non-toxic and belongs to the green building materials, does not corrode, and does not scale.
2. Corrosion resistance: Polyethylene is an inert material. Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media, without electrochemical corrosion, and does not require an anti-corrosion layer.
3. Convenient connection: The polyethylene pipe mainly adopts hot-melt connection and electro-fusion connection to integrate the piping system. It has good resistance to water hammer pressure, and the fusion joint integrated with the pipe and the effective resistance of the polyethylene pipe to underground movement and end load greatly improve the safety and reliability of water supply and increase the utilization rate of water.
4. Small flow resistance: the absolute roughness coefficient of the inner wall of the polyethylene water supply pipe does not exceed 0.01, which can effectively reduce the water supply consumption.
5. High toughness: Polyethylene water supply pipe is a kind of high toughness pipe. Its elongation at break generally exceeds 500%. It has a very strong adaptability to uneven settlement of the pipe foundation. It is a pipe with excellent seismic performance.
6. Excellent winding property: The winding property of the polyethylene pipe allows the polyethylene water supply pipe to be coiled and supplied in a longer length, avoiding a large number of joints and pipe fittings, and increasing the economic value of the material for the pipeline.
7. Long service life: The safe service life of polyethylene pressure pipe is more than 50 years.