The PET/PP strap band extruder machine is mainly composed of automatic feeder, dryer (or dehumidification and drying device), extruder, filter, mold, water tank, tractor, oven, stretching unit, heat setting box, winding machine and other equipments. .The main features are as follows:
1. Accurate dosing and raw material blending
2. Preheat and dry circulating automatically
3. Even plastication, stable extrusion and exact temperature control
4. Measuring pump ensure consecutive and stable production
5. Big hauling force stretching device and insulation oven
6. Big capacity stainless steel water trough, automatic liquid level control
7. The circulating heating system of the oven adopts a reciprocating winding method inside, which makes full use of heat energy to greatly reduce power loss.
8. Circulating cooling system, multiple sets of shaping and guiding rollers, make the packing belt cooler and shrink more fully, the product is more stable, and the size is more accurate.
9. Five-roller traction system, stable traction, stable equipment operation, reduced failure rate, and reduced maintenance costs by 60%.
10. Two-roller embossing and pressing device, the pressure is adjustable, the embossing wheel can achieve clear and beautiful embossing, and the product quality is improved. It can be compared with European, American, Japanese and Korean packing belts.
11. Constant force winding system, unique design parameters, packing belt production equipment, conforms to high output, good winding effect, packing belt equipment price, flat and beautiful sides on both sides
12. Twin Screw Extruder with Specific Design
1) 100% recycled material can be used
2) Perfect vacuum system to dispense with dehumidifies and dry
3) Power consumption of recycle material is 40% lower than raw material
This line is used to produce mechanical or manual bands with 100% PET/PP recycled granules as materials, if raw materials, it will be better. This kind of band is widely used in the packing of kinds of fields such as mines, general merchandise, weaving, electrical equipment, apparatus, architecture, medicine, etc.